Equipment design and manufacturing and provider of fluid processing equipment for water treatment, air dehydration, marine antifouling.
What we offer:
HLI has a history of almost half a century of developing and servicing shipboard machinery for Navy and commercial maritime applications. It has a proven track record of adapting commercial technology and successfully introducing it to the Navy.
One of our products offered through a teaming arangement is on-site generation of chlorine for the treatment of drinking water, pools and spas. The benefits of on-site generation include:
• Higher efficacy
• Elimination of biofilm (lowering the risk Legionella as well as consumption of oxidant)
• Lower Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM) and Haloacetic acids (HAA5)
• Lower Turbidity
• Improved taste and odor
• Safer and greener (only requires salt)
• Lower total ownership cost
What we are looking for:
Looking for potential partners searching for an engineering/manufacturing/sales organization capable of qualifying and selling to the US Navy and/or US based commercial marine customers.
Also looking for customers interested in green, economical water treatment, pool and spa sanitation, air dehydrators.
- Water systems
- Marine/Offshore technology
- Research, Technological alliance