List of participantsback to list
Via Aniello Falcone, 304
remocean is an hardware/software system that uses mandatory X-band radars to analyze sea state parameters with high spatial resolution in a range of 3 Nautical Miles from the radar sensor.
• remocean has a specific application to automatically search for shipwrecks and drifting objects.
• remocean alerts you in advance of the presence of a shoal in front of the ship.
• remocean warns you of the arrival of a giant wave.
• remocean allows you to optimize navigation comfort and our up-coming new features will allow to correlate this information with fuel consumption during navigation.
back to list
What we offer:
remocean is a software/hardware attached to an existing radar, which post-processes data for various needs, such as navigation support and security enhancement. Data is displayed through the user interface on a touch-screen monitor.
The remocean Core Service offers real time monitoring of the following sea state parameters:
length, period and direction of dominant waves;
significant wave height;
space-time reconstruction of wave height;
What we are looking for:
We are looking for partners and resellers.
We are also looking for customers in the following markets:
- cruises and ferries
- military services
- research and government
- professional ships
- Ships (including repairs and refits)
- Ship safety equipment
- Navigation & Monitoring
- Marine/Offshore technology
- Marine Research
- Maritime services
- Commercial alliance
- Industrial alliance
- Joint Venture Agreement
Mr Vincenzo Vecchio
Project Manager & Business Development