List of participantsback to list
1. Schleswig-Holstein, Northern Germany
2. Regional Development Bank
3. Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein (IB) is the development bank of the Land (state) Schleswig-Holstein in Northern Germany.
IB supports ideas and projects in Schleswig-Holstein of individuals, companies and municipalities with financial instruments, funding programmes and know-how.
In addition to the core departments of business, real estate and municipalities IB has special contact points such as the Enterprise Europe Network Schleswig-Holstein. Within its EU activities IB provides
- Consulting on EU funding programmes (such as 7. EU-Frameworks Programme) and general EU matters
- Partner search service for EU project proposals
- Direct contact to EU institutions by its representatives in Brussels and
- Grants co-financed by EU Structural Funds programmes.
back to list
EU funding consultancy
What we offer:
Specific information about all current EU programmes.
Consultancy on the appropriate funding programme for your project idea – for example ERA-NET Martec or 7th Research Framework Programme (FP7).
Support for your project from application to implementation.
What we are looking for:
Coordinators of EU project proposal seeking potential cooperation partners from Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein.
- Marine/Offshore technology
- Marine Research
- Ports and port technology
- Research, Technological alliance
Ms Sibyl Scharrer