List of participantsback to list
Enterprise Europe Network South West (UK)
Enterprise Europe Network South West is your local gateway to Europe through the largest business and innovation network spanning more than 40 countries in Europe and beyond.
Our of advisers provide free support to South West (UK) companies, research institutes and universities through a range of partnering and information services designed to help them make the most of the European marketplace.
- Provide information and practical advice on trading in Europe
- Help you to find suitable technology and business partners
- Give you guidance on accessing European R&D Funding
- Advise on the management of your intellectual property assets
- Help you access European Tenders and Contracts
- Be your voice in Europe - we will feed back your business issues to the policy-makers
back to list
Technology, Commercial and Research Partnering Network
What we offer:
Our team of advisers provide free support to regional companies, research institutes and universities through a range of partnering and information services designed to help them make the most of the European marketplace.
What we are looking for:
We are looking to assist companies in the maritime sector interested in developing their business across Europe and identifying suitable partners.
- Institutions and organizations
- Commercial alliance
- Financial alliance
- Industrial alliance
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Research, Technological alliance
- Subcontract/outsourcing activity
- Trade Intermediary Service (agent, distributor, representative)
Mr Peter Norris
EEN and International Trade Adviser