Web-based solutions for sales and sourcing for both providers and buyers of marine industry
What we offer:
SHIPSU is a web-based service operated by network of professionals connecting manufacturers, service providers and shipbuilding specialists to the SHIPSU network.
Established in 2012 the company combines decades of experience in the field of marine industry to most recent knowledge of sales and marketing.
With SHIPSU network both providers that supply materials and services to the industry, and buyers that purchase from these providers are able to connect on this shared platform.
When sourcing and sales for shipbuilding, ship renovations and repair are centralized to an easy-to-use web-based service, both sides of business benefit. Lower costs and less time spent on executing these operations means more time for company’s core operations.
What we are looking for:
Buyers to the service, free of charge!
If a company is a shipyard or a ship owner, SHIPSU is the place to be. We take 0% comission of the providers products and services. We want to connect buyers with original manufacturers free of charge. Please contact us for free of charge white listing!
Providers to the service, no comission of sales!
SHIPSU is the most cost-effective marketing channel for maritime providers. Via SHIPSU, your products get online visibility, trade show visibility and continuous one to one marketing directly to major buyers in the industry. Annual fee only, no comission. 2012 free of charge when listing your 2013!
- Ships (including repairs and refits)
- Shipyard installations and equipment
- Shipbuilding materials
- Ship fittings and equipment
- Propulsion system components (e.g. gearings, propellers, couplings)
- Auxiliary systems for propulsion (generators, etc.)
- Systems for air-conditioning, ventilation, cooling, heating
- Water systems
- Rudder units/Lateral thrusters
- Pump and ballast systems
- Ship safety equipment
- Waste systems
- Cargo handling systems
- Electrical engineering/electronics (e.g. communication, lighting systems)
- Marine/Offshore technology
- Maritime services
- Commercial alliance
- Financial alliance
- Industrial alliance
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Trade Intermediary Service (agent, distributor, representative)