Activated powders for metal parts, ceramics and coatings.
What we offer:
Key applications where our activated powders provide most of the value for our clients in the marine industry are the following:
• Deep-sea drilling equipment (significant increase in the heat and wear resistance of the metal ceramic parts);
• Shipbuilding – production of the engine and transmission parts from the metal powders where high heat and wear resistance is important;
• Shipbuilding – restoration/repair of the metal/ceramic parts with high replacement costs (our activated powders allow to repair the wear-out areas);
• Shipbuilding – dry and liquid protective coatings (our activated powders allow to increase the homogeneity, adhesion and durability of the coatings).
Key competitive advantages of our powders are the following:
• highly activated surface of the powder particles, compared to alternatives (allows for a number of benefits, including much higher wear and heat resistance of the end-products);
• high powder purity;
• competitive price due to the innovative and economical grinding process.
Powder types: carbides, nitrides, oxides, silicides, selenides, intermetalides, chromium, molybdenum, tungsten, semiconductors (silicon, selenium, germanium, and their compounds with gallium, arsenic, tellurium), and other powders.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for:
- Manufacturers of ship engine or ship transmission parts, or protective coatings, or off-shore drilling equipment – to offer our innovative new generation powders to improve the client’s product quality.
- Raw material suppliers for the producers of shipbuilding engine and transmission parts and for the prducers of the drilling equipment.
- Ships (including repairs and refits)
- Shipbuilding materials
- Propulsion system components (e.g. gearings, propellers, couplings)
- Marine/Offshore technology
- Commercial alliance
- Research, Technological alliance