What we offer:
Consist has a wide experience of software applications in the maritime industry, such as e.g.
- modern software architectures in port authorities
- design of software communication buses e.g. for integrated bridge systems
- AIS-based planning systems for pilots.
We offer our expertise to develop new software solutions required in the maritime industry, based on modern yet reliable IT technology (e.g. service-orientation, inclusion of mobile devices).
Another area of specific know-how is in security matters, both in applications (such as monitoring/reporting) and in technology such as electronic signatures.
We also offer software maintenance for existing applications up to 24*7 services.
What we are looking for:
We look for organizations needing to enhance or modernize their IT application landscape.
Projects could be in any area of the maritime industry where innovative software solutions are required.
A specific area of interest lies in intelligent IT systems to enhance maritime security, such as
- the secure handling of sensitive data e.g. arising from container screening processes
- monitoring and tracking solutions.
Another specific area of interest is the integration of distributed systems, such as integrating ships-based, shore-based and mobile applications which can significantly speed up logistics and service processes.
We also look for partners that want to outsource specific IT software services, either in development or maintenance.
- Waste systems
- Electrical engineering/electronics (e.g. communication, lighting systems)
- Navigation & Monitoring
- Marine/Offshore technology
- Ports and port technology
- Maritime services
- Shipbrokers and charterers
- Institutions and organizations
- Subcontract/outsourcing activity